As always, we couldn’t bring such important topics and forums for learning and open discussion without our Sponsors. We have multiple sponsorship opportunities available. To view a list of sponsorships click here. You can register and pay for Sponsorships here.
Exhibitor registration rates are listed below. There is a discounted rate for additional registrants from the same company. Your dues must be current to register at the “Member rate”. Contact Phyllis Campbell if you are not sure about the status of your dues. Late fees apply to registration fees after Tuesday, August 31st.
Cost for the Conference is:
- Member (includes one attendee) – $975.00
- Additional Attendees Same Company- $345.00
- Non Member (includes one attendee) – $1200.00
Booth spaces are 6′ tables around the perimeter of the Conference Room. Booth space will be assigned in the order registrations are received. There is a link on the left for an Exhibitors Contract, shipping form and credit card authorization form. Please download the form, complete and sign it and return it to TABA.
You will also need to register your attendees. The registration fee includes one attendee. The link to the registration page is below.
For more information and registration for exhibitors at this conference, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact Phyllis Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 507-7001.
Virtual Booth for Sponsors & Exhibitors
In addition to the booth space at the onference, sponsors and exhibitors will also be able to set up a virtual exhibitor booth, which appears at the bottom of the home page of this website.
A virtual exhibitor booth is a great way for vendors to educate brokers about the products and services they offer. The design of your virtual exhibitor booth is limited only by your imagination. We would suggest that you think about what’s normally included in a typical exhibitor booth at a live event (branding, flyers, giveaways, an elevator speech) and do your best to mimic it here.
Here are just a few ideas of the content you can include on your custom exhibitor page:
- Your Logo
- Contact Information (website, email, phone, LinkedIn, etc.)
- A Video (this could be a marketing video your company has or perhaps you’d just like to provide a short video of you delivering your “elevator speech,” just as you would if people were stopping by your both at a physical conference)
- Any Text you’d like to appear on the page describing what your company does and how you can help brokers help their clients
- A Door Prize (describe or provide a picture if you’d like to offer a door prize) along with what visitors will need to do to be entered in the drawing. Maybe they need to send you an email with their contact information. Maybe they need to connect or follow your company on LinkedIn. Perhaps you’d like a contact form included on the page where they can enter their name and email address (you can provide the embed code if you use MailChimp or a similar company).
- Marketing Material (links or PDFs along with whatever text you’d like to describe the document – for instance, “Download Our Plan Grid” or “View Our Pricing Sheet”)
- Anything Else You Can Think Of
In designing your booth, it might be helpful to see an example. Here are a few virtual exhibitor booths from previous conferences that you can use for inspiration:
To help us in designing your booth, please consider the following tips:
- Send everything in one email, if possible.
- If you are including flyers, be sure to name the attachments as you would like them to appear on the web page (or tell us what you’d like the text on the site that links to the flyers to say). Also, please tell us what order you’d like the flyers to appear in.
- If you have any special requests for the web page (i.e. logo at top, followed by video, followed by a short description) please let us know.